Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Double Jinkies!

This isn't the first Velma I've posted on my blog and it probably won't be the last. She's always fun to draw.


Blogger Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I don't doubt Velma is fun to draw, one short trip to DeviantArt reveals that bare bottomed Velma is an incredibly popular subject.

Personally, I dig her face here. The diversity of shapes with the peg nose, round rosy cheeks and a more sculpted chin. All together she looks very cute.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love it! Always thought velma was the hot one.

ps...anychance you would consider another run of the Chewie & Han t-shirt that is on shirtoid?

6:52 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Erik!

Unknown- Contact me on krisvahl@yahoo.com and we can discuss it.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kcirbuk said...


9:54 PM  
Blogger Claudio Cerri said...

I love this!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Fabulous work !!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger misterponce said...

je suis fan!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners