Saturday, June 10, 2006

I feel the earth move under my feet...

A digital painting done for a bank's billboard poster from a few years ago. The final art had 'Earthquake' text across the top to give it the feel of an old style disaster movie poster.

I remember hanging out the passenger window on the freeway trying to take a photo of the billboard at 120km/h with my digital camera. Didn't have much success, even after numerous attempts. Maybe I should have just asked for a copy of the ad from the client.

5 Comments:

Blogger heri said...

WOW! fantastic! I hope never to see los angeles like this.

-heri

6:11 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

heri- Thanks. Fingers crossed.

lebitch- Ummm...did you happen to take a photo? :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Just kidding, Maggie.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Hans said...

This is just stunning!!! I love everything about it!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Hans!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners