Thursday, April 06, 2006

Braaiiinnsss...

While we're on the topic of spooky movies, I've always loved a good zombie flick. I don't know what it is about the walking dead that I find so appealing, but I'm drawn to those films like the undead are drawn to fresh cerebellums.

Anyway, enough grossing you out with my talk, I'll let the pictures do that...
PICTURED: (top) Out of the mist. Pencil and Photoshop. (middle) 1. Untitled. Pencil, Photoshop and Painter. 2. Eat your brains, Billy. Pencil and Photoshop. 3. Untitled. Pencil, Photoshop and Painter. (bottom) 1. ZombieHed. (available as a tshirt at my online store) Zbrush and Photoshop. 2. Resident Evil (done for Australian Playstation magazine). Ink, colour markers and Photoshop.

4 Comments:

Blogger z0mbi said...

I love these, and I very much love zombies.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Rick Cortes said...

Hot damn, I love zombies. I have at least 2 zombie-related projects in the works. Great stuff, Chris!

3:57 AM  
Blogger heri said...

oh man, these are golden! I specially like the sketch of the kid zombie eating the brain, that's wicket chris!

-heri

11:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks guys!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners