Saturday, March 25, 2006

What I do for a crust. Part 1- Illustration

Over the past 8 years or so I've been freelancing primarily for an illustration agency called 'The Drawing Book'. The kind of work I've produced during that time has varied greatly, but has mainly encompassed storyboarding, character design and illustration. The illustration side of it has included work for magazines, television and general purpose advertising campaigns. I'll firstly start with the latter, but will eventually explore more facets of my work in future blog entries.

Here are some select pieces from past advertising campaigns...




PICTURED: (1) One of my first jobs for Drawing Book for client Strongbow. Ink. Circa 1998. (2) A poster campaign done for Greenpeace. Ink/Photoshop. 2002 (3) A self promotional piece for Drawing Book Studios. Ink/Photoshop. 2004 (4) A promotional piece for Foxtel. Pencil/Painter/Photoshop. 2004

3 Comments:

Blogger The Frase said...

Hey Chris, great work here!

Keep the words and pictures coming!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger heri said...

Chris, your killing me. :)

keep them coming.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

I'll post the occasional tutorial. But it's too much to make one for every piece.

After all, alot of them use the same techniques anyway.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners